my life

my life

Friday, July 1, 2011

Living..

Ok so i'm not an expert in life or anything but i do have a few experiences. These experiences may be like yours or not but either way it goes, i still have learned several lessons from them. My mom has always been a great influence in my life, even though my mom loves me as i do her, our relationship is terrible right now. I'm trying to figure why in the world she enable my brother who, by the way is 26 and should be doing his own thing not brown nosing my mother to do his...well..everything, but when it comes to helping her other children(4 others) she never does! i was young when i had my child and completely homeless and helpless. i had no one to run to for comfort, or support and when i tried to go to her, it was like "you made your bed, now lay in it". Now i know you guys may sense a little or a lot of hostility but damn can you blame me? i suffered for two years without her or anyones help but when my brother totally tanks his life she is going all over God's creation looking for him? GTHOH. unfortunately i have tried to express these feelings to her but its like it goes right over her righteous head. i just wanna believe that there is a future for mother and i, hell her whole family but there isnt. not unless we,WE can fix this problem..ok well i have to go do laundry, ill be back shortly to vent even more. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment